Men are bombarded these days with articles claiming to know which hair products are the best. In an effort TO END the need for any further research, I break it down below and will update when the next greatest product hits the streets.
Always apply a pinky nail (dime size) worth to almost dry hair.
- Baxter of California Cream Pomade– medium flexible hold with minimal shine that smells like lemons and will give appearance of thicker hair.
- Oribe Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste– medium flexible hold with a stronger attention to texture.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray followed with Sumotech– hold, lift, and texture with an increase in fullness.
- V76 by Vaughn Molding Paste– strong flexible hold that gives the appearance of thicker hair.
Baxter of California Cream Pomade:
V76 by Vaughn Molding Paste:
- Kerastase Baume Densité Homme Paste– light to medium flexible hold with and increase in thickness and a finished look of having no product in hair. Nice scent…
- Bumble and Bumble Grooming Cream followed with a touch of Sumotech (Dry Climate) or SumoClay (Humid Climate)- light hold and easy to use for control and texture with minimal shine.
Kerastase Baume Densite Homme Paste:
Stick to any of these options and you will even notice how good your hair looks.