1. Personal Brand
- Be TRUE to YOURSELF
- Take risks
- The power of thought determines more than we realize.
- Psychology is a big part of sales.
- Focus on the VALUE the CONSUMER will gain.
- Winning and long-term growth is really about taking the time to find and hire A-players and it is not easy.
- Your internal and external competition is primarily serving customers verse FINDING them. Act accordingly and you will stand out.
3. Work Like You Are Self Employed
- No matter where you hang your hat you are an AT WILL employee. Develop a second income stream.
- Stay relevant, study time management, and work AT LEAST 1 hour longer on a daily basis than your co-workers.
- TAKE TIME to look ahead at where you want to be and if the course you are on will take you there. Develop a 5 year plan defining key areas in your life.
- The majority of managers are followers.
- Managers DO NOT have the influence you believe they do.
- Management is really about EXECUTING the leaders vision.
- True leaders LOOK WITHIN and understand themselves.
- It is as much about how you lead yourself as others.
- MOST managers are not leaders.
Excellent Career Book for Anyone Looking for Change and Personal Growth: